Ok. For two months, with 699 Referals, you earned only $120?!?!? Is this a little strange?! I mean, with this amount of Referals, you should earn at least $500 a month!?! I am also a member of Bux.to and I have invested in 15 Referals package. Everyone says that I made a mistake! But, fortunately, the damage is not big. If they do not pay me...I lose, something less than $17 which is not a large amount of money.
Bux.to is an International FREE Income Opportunity - Certified Legitimate THE MOST POPULAR PAID TO CLICK SITE
Classified as a Certified 100% Legitimate Program YOUR JOB: (Full time/Part time)* Get paid by clicking on advertisements (ads)How it Works:* Earn $0.01 per click on ads* Earn $0.01 commission from your referrals click* Minimum Payout is $50.00* Get paid through your Alertpay or Paypal account*
* Unlimited Earning Potential - the more you refer the more you earn, Earnings Example» You click 10 ads per day = $0.10» 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $2.00» Your daily earnings = $2.10» Your weekly earnings = $14.70» Your monthly earnings = $63.00
The above example is based only on 20 referrals and 10 daily clicks. Some days you will have more clicks available,some days you will have less.
What if you had more referrals? What if there were more ads available?
How do I get Started:
1. Register a FREE account:Click here to create a Bux.to free account 2. Don't forget to use my referral: theretardeds 3. Log in to your account 4. Start Clicking on advertisements (Surf Ads) to earn dollars 5. Then refer your friends using your referral link. 6. Make it a daily habit to click on ads on your free time. Golden rules: Be patient. Because "patience" is the key to success in online marketing. Be optimistic. As long as the programs are FREE. Whynot give it a try. You have nothing to lose here. Thousands of satisfied members that have received their payment. Click herePROOF OF PAYMENTS
1 comment:
Ok. For two months, with 699 Referals, you earned only $120?!?!? Is this a little strange?! I mean, with this amount of Referals, you should earn at least $500 a month!?!
I am also a member of Bux.to and I have invested in 15 Referals package. Everyone says that I made a mistake! But, fortunately, the damage is not big. If they do not pay me...I lose, something less than $17 which is not a large amount of money.
Post a Comment